Some Updates!

|
My apologies on not updating too much lately. I did just get married to a very wonderful girl. I will graduate with my graphic design degree in just a few weeks, that has been a long time coming.

I am currently finishing my portfolio and I should have the final art sent off to the printer in the next two days.

I am still working at the same place and not currently taking on any new freelance work.

Here is a link to my Flickr set where I have posted my honey moon photography.
Click here!

I was glad that I have an iPhone on this trip, it came in very handy. You have seen the Apple commercials, there is an app for everything and many of them are free. I was constantly looking for directions, great restaurants, taxi cab, walking directions, the weather, the time, checking my banks account, etc.

For those of you viewers that use FireFox as your primary browser, you simple must install the Cool Iris plugin! It is hard to describe what it does, but you can find out more about it and see for yourself how nice looking and functional this can be on your machine. It works with mac and pcs.
Check it!

I recently designed and built a new modern simple site for a law firm in Nevada. Like all jobs, they asked me to change some things with it that I didn't quite agree with from a graphic design stand point, but it turned out pretty good all things considering.
Check it!

As soon as I have my portfolio done for this semester, I Will re-designing and re-building my website to stay consistent.

There are so many great sites out there that can help any one who is interested in design. Even though I will be done with school soon, I will always have something I can learn online. It can range from SEO tactics, learning a new CMS, all the new CSS/XHTML tricks, and Photoshop tutorials.

I am going to work on updating more frequently. My day job has just about blocked us out of every popular social networking site you can think of, so it can be tough.

I hope that everyone is doing well and I appreciate your comments and suggestions.

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one.
-Stella Adler