Ok, some updates!

|


First of all I am sorry for the lack of updates. Things in my life have been pretty busy, but it is a good busy. I will post some art here very soon on the design projects that I have been creating.

Here is a quick list of things going on with me as of now:

  • I recently got a nice 17" Macbook Pro and I absolutely love working on it.
  • I am enrolled now in my last semester and I will have my graphic design degree by mid May from NSCC.
  • I am going to be a married man in about a month from now. We all know all the preparations that are involved with planing a wedding. I have the invites, RSVP cards and some of you saw the save the dates I did, not too mention a full CSS/XHTML website to follow the design motif I selected.
  • I worked on a nice print design for a 2 pocket folder that will also hold two business cards. The work was contracted by Interstate Logistics out of Murfreesboro. I did several designs, as soon as it has been finalized, then I will post some of my artistic ideas for this project.
  • I also did a 3 page nice sleek website for a law firm in New Mexico. Here is a link, http://www.joneswittragsdalelaw.com
  • I am working on the final stages of a my new logo. Going to change things up quite a bit with fonts, colors, and I am developing and overall branding identity for my work. New website to follow once this has been completed.
  • I am currently learning how to use Word Press so I can adapt to requests to build and design for custom blogs for clients.
  • I am also working on learning the complex world of content management system sites, such as Joomla. This will be one the best things I can offer someone as soon as I have a firm handle on how it works completely.
  • I am attempting to learn how to work with JQuery and MooTools javascript libraries. I want to be able to offer more functionality to my sites, especially the new one I will create for me.

I think that sums it up for the most part. Thank you all for the emails and for following my blog. Now that I am no longer in between computers, I will be updating much more frequently.

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one.
-Stella Adler