Parkway Drive

|
For those of you who know me, you know that I have always had a love for aggressive music as well as my tastes in art and design. I just found out about this hardcore band from Austrailia named Parkway Drive this past weekend. They are one of the best bands I have heard play hardcore music with melody in a very long time. This new album was recorded by the guitar player of Killswitch Engage and YES it sounds utterly amazing! They just got signed to Epitaph Records not too long ago. Epitaph was the lucky record label that signed Sweden's very own REFUSED. I might add, I like the somewhat abstract design album art. They are also one of my favorites. If you want to check this band out, you can find out more info about them here.

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one.
-Stella Adler