www.dgatesdesign.com

|
I have been doing freelance for about 10 years or so and I work as a web developer for my day job. After all of this time, April 1st my official portfolio site saw the light of day. This is a proud moment for me. Since this is a brand new site, I realize that I need to update the blog and in hopes of getting a few subscribers here and there. I have applied for 5 outside design jobs this week, so I will keep you posted on that. Also, a good friend of mine has a great blog about the underground world of art, vinyl toys, movies, and all things unique. Check it out for yourself, Click Here

I will be doing some graphic design work for a local based pop artist named Brendan Velasquez. He is with Smiley Entertainment and they have contracted me to do some tour posters for them soon.

I also plan on finishing www.marysreviews.com as soon as I get the remaining content.

More updates on the way!

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one.
-Stella Adler