Updates!

|
Sorry I have not posted in a few days. I am recovering from the almight wrath of Strep Throat. I am feeling much better now. I have a few random updates:


  • My Personal Wedding Site is up! --> Visit Site
  • I just recently picked up a freelance web design/build for a out of state lawyer, details to follow later.
  • Another big project I will be taking on soon, is our custom designed wedding invitations!
  • I am also working on a new version of DGATES DESIGN, trying to focus on a new look and fell as well as a official logo identity.

I will post some more goodies soon. I wanted to thank everyone who has received our save the date cards and complimented me on their design.

No comments:

Words of Wisdom

  Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one.
-Stella Adler